Shipping and Returns
Key Points of Our Terms & Conditions of Sale
• FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING (ie overnight shipping or 2 day shipping) CUSTOMER MUST CALL TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY. Shipping & Handling charges are not refundable. Please note returns may be subject to a 15% restocking charge (call for details) and require a RMA Number from Battery Clearance LLC to qualify for a refund. Special order items are not returnable, you must get an RMA prior to submitting a return. All returns must have a delivery signature showing who received the package back at our return location. Signature may be required for UPS delivery. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to insure their availability to accept delivery. In the event a package is not accepted or is returned by the Customer/Shipper they will be charged all applicable fees relating to their order and its return. Customer will be responsible for paying the Address Correction fee of $8.00 (for 2011; this fee changes annually) for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses.
All orders that are special pricing below normal pricing due to quantity discounts
are consideredSPECIAL ORDERS and are NOT Returnable. All items that are in Sealed or Static
Sealed Packaging and are opened are deemed NON RETURNABLE. ALL Programming Cables of any
kind are NOT RETURNABLE
How to request a RMA for a return:
Battery Clearance LLC
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS AT 123 Casa Mirella Way Unit 2206, Windermere Fl 34786
You will recieve the Return Address with your RMA
Login to your account.
Click the ID # of the order you wish to receive a RMA for.
On the Order Info Page click on Registration of the return link.
Most RMA’s are processed within 24 hours but may take up to 72 hours. RMA’s will only be approved if they meet the terms and conditions as stated on our Terms and Conditions page.
• Minimum Orders: For orders below $50.00 of merchandise (not including shipping) there may be a non refundable handling charge of $6.00.
• Loss & Damage From Shipping: You must keep the shipping carton and its contents for inspection as a result of a loss or damage claim (even if the box appears to be undamaged).
• Refunds & Returns: A Return Authorization is required for all returned product.
• We do not ship outside of the USA, except for US Military APOs, FPOs (via US Postal Service).
Here are the Full Details:
Minimum Orders: For orders below $50.00 of merchandise (not including shipping) there may be a non refundable handling charge of $6.00. Battery Clearance may refuse orders that do not meet minimum quantity per package or carton sizes. The minimum order charge may be waived for our in-house commercial & government accounts. Orders not meeting our minimums may be cancelled without notice.
Payment: We accept major credit cards, Govt IMPAC cards, money orders, commercial checks, Vouchers from State, Municipal & Political subdivisions. We are registered with DoDs CCR (Central Contractor Registration) for EFT. Business terms may be extended to commercial accounts after receipt of credit application (DUNS number required).
Shipping & Handling Rates: UPS and USPS is our primary shipping method. We calculate the actual shipping rate based on the weight and destination of your order. We include a handling charge and there may be a non refundable $6.00 handling charge on orders below $50.00 for merchandise. Shipping charges may be paid by us for larger orders reaching certain quantities. Signature may be required for UPS and or USPS deliveries. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to insure their availability to accept delivery. In the event a package is not accepted or is returned by the Customer/Shipper they will be charged all applicable fees relating to their order and its return.NOTE: We do not ship outside of the USA, except for US Military APOs (via USPS).
Loss & Damage From Shipping: You must keep the shipping carton and its contents for inspection as a result of a loss or damage claim (even if the box appears to be undamaged). You must report losses or damages to Battery Clearance immediately upon discovery. Battery Clearance can not refund or replace products without 1st investigating a claim with the shipping carrier. The shipping carton and its contents must be available for a loss/damage claim inspection.
Refunds & Returns: A Return Authorization is required for all returned product. Please review our policy below. As stated, we charge a 15% re-stocking charge and shipping & handling costs are not refundable.
How To Contact Us:
Phone: 407-777-0764 Call Customer Service: , Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm EST. We appreciate your comments.
Terms, Conditions, Returns & Warranty Information (As Printed On The Back OF Battery Clearance Invoices) Thank you for your purchase from Battery Clearance. We value each and every one of our customers. Below is important information you need to know concerning purchases, terms, payment and procedures for returning merchandise.
1. Credit Terms Battery Clearance requires a completed credit application and a personal letter of guarantee on all open accounts. A returned check fee will be assessed if a check is returned for any reason by the issuer’s bank. Replacement checks shall be certified, and all purchases will be for cash or certified check only, until returned check has been replaced and all returned check fees paid. Interest will be charged on all accounts unpaid beyond 30 days at the maximum legal limit allowed in buyer’s state. Battery Brokers reserves the right not to extend credit terms and credit terms may be withdrawn at any time by Battery Clearance in its sole discretion.
2. Limitation of Liability EXCEPT AS TO TITLE, BATTERY CLEARANCE DOES NOT MAKE AND SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO HAVE MADE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY OR ALL MERCHANDISE OFFERED FOR SALE BY AGT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT BEING LIMITED TO, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR USE OR SUITABILITY. BUYER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES, IF ANY, GIVEN BY THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER OF THE MERCHANDISE. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT BATTERY CLEARANCE LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY BUYER AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BATTERY CLEARANCE BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE PRICE STATED FOR THE MERCHANDISE IS A CONSIDERATION IN LIMITING BATTERY CLEARANCE LIABILITY. NO WAIVER, ALTERATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE FOREGOING CONDITIONS SHALL BE VALID UNLESS MADE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY THE MANAGING MEMBER OF BATTERY CLEARANCE.
3. Delivery Deliveries shall be subject to and contingent upon timely receipt of orders by Battery Clearance together with buyer’s satisfaction of credit requirements. Battery Clearance shall not be liable for any loss, damage, detention or delay resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control, including (without limiting the generality of the foregoing) unavailability of production from Battery Clearance sources of supply, fire explosion, flood, strike or other labor difficulties, shortage of utility, facility, material or labor, default by common carriers or other delay in transportation, breakdown or accident, riot, insurrection, civil or military authority, or governmental controls, restrictions or regulations. Battery Clearance shall have the right to apportion its supplies of merchandise among its customers in such manner as it, in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate.
4. Seller’s Right of Possession In addition to all other remedies, Battery Clearance shall have the right, at any time, for credit reasons or because of buyer’s payment default, to withhold shipment in whole or in part, to recall goods in transit, retake same, and repossess all goods which may be stored without the necessity of taking any other action, and buyer consents that all merchandise so recalled, retaken, or repossessed shall become the absolute property of Battery Clearance provided the buyer is promptly notified of such action and given full credit therefore.
5. Risk of Loss; Claims Merchandise is shipped FOB shipping point and buyer assumes all risk of loss due to damages, shortages or non-delivery due to carrier fault. Claims stemming from discrepancies between invoice description or quantities and actual product received by buyer due to an error of Battery Brokers must be made within 10 days of invoice date, and failure to make such claim shall result in waiver of any right to make any claim for such error.
6. Product Installation and Operation Buyer assumes all responsibility for the proper selection, installation, operation and maintenance of the merchandise purchased from Battery Clearance.
7. Items Returned for Credit & Repair. Battery Clearance will return to the manufacturer for repair or replacement, any item Battery Clearance carries or which was previously purchased from Battery Clearance, provided, however, that the buyer shall be responsible for any and all freight charges, service charges, and repair charges, even if the product is found to be beyond economical repair or buyer does not wish to pursue the repair after acknowledgment of the estimated repair charges.
8. Return Policy You may return for exchange or credit any normally stocked item within 30 days from date of invoice for credit or refund of the purchase price and sales tax if applicable, provided: (1) Item has not been used, altered, or marred in any way (2) Item is returned with original wrapping in original container with all accessories, instruction manuals, warranties, papers, etc., in resale condition and (3) Item is returned with proof of purchase from Battery Clearance. Items cannot be returned if they are: special ordered, not normally in stock, close-outs, clearance, used or blemished, etc. Shipping & handling charges are not refundable. Furthermore all returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge. If any of the previous return conditions cannot be met, the following applies at the discretion of Battery Clearance. Any defective item returned within the specific manufacture’s warranty period will be replaced or repaired in accordance with the manufacturers’ warranty guidelines. Replacement will be given only at the request of the manufacturer with proper proof of purchase. Any item returned as defective, found to be so as the result of improper usage and thus not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty will be treated as an item returned under the preceding paragraph. To return any item, buyer must contact Battery Clearance Customer Service: 407-777-0764, Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. Request a Return Authorization Number. The Return Authorization (RA) number must be marked on the outside return label of the package. Please Note: Battery Clearance will refuse delivery of any returned packages without a Return Authorization (RA) number displayed on the exterior of the returned package. Buyer is responsible, and will not be reimbursed, for necessary shipping and insurance costs for returned packages to Battery Clearance. Include a copy of your original purchase invoice.
9. Purchase Orders If the Buyer intends to issue purchase orders to the Seller from time to time, every purchase order shall contain a description of the products ordered, the quantities and prices, the shipment schedule, the terms and place of delivery. Despite any provisions to the contrary all such orders will be made pursuant and subject to this agreement, whether specifically stated or not. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of this agreement and the terms of a purchase order, the terms and conditions of this agreement shall prevail.
10. Governing Law The parties agree and intend that this agreement will be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, including specifically the provisions of Chapter 2 of the Florida Uniform Commercial Code. The parties also acknowledge that the transaction that is the subject matter of this contract bears a reasonable relation to the State of Florida.
11. Arbitration Any controversy or claim arising out of, in connection with, or relating to this agreement or a breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration pursuant to the arbitration rules governed by the State of Florida.
12. Complete Understanding This agreement terminates and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, if any. This agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties. This agreement may not be changed, altered, or amended except by a writing signed by both parties.